Ensignia not showing text in sent items when there is an attachment

Hello,

We are using Ensignia on windows 2012 server. When the composition format of
squirrelmail is html and when we attempt to send an email with attachment
the emails goes fine. But when check the sent items folder only the
attachment is shown and the text is missing.

It does appear to be some sort of bug. Can anyone suggest whether there is
any resolution available for this?

Thank you.

Attachment shows the issue.

<http://squirrelmail.5843.n7.nabble.com/file/n25363/email1.jpg>