Re: squirrel_logger and blank page

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Micha Silver <micha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the squirrel_logger plugin working. Each time I activate
> it I get a blank page after logging in to SM.
> I have:
> SquirrelMail 1.4.21
> Compatibility pack 2.0.16
> Squirrel_Logger 2.3.1
>
> I tried enabling php error logging as explained here:
> http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin.html#toc11.1
>
> but nothing appears either in the /var/log/php/error_log nor in the apache
> error_log.
> (Opening the configtest page showed that php error logging was enabled)

Sorry, a blank page is only caused by a PHP error, and we can't do
much to help without that information.  Maybe you have configured PHP
to log in a non-standard location or something else.  This is
something unrelated to SquirrelMail that you should track down first.
Sorry I don't have any better advice.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team