Re: HTML composing

chris wrote
> They have an upgraded version of this plugin in Ensginia. That's the only
> up-to-date version I know of. It works with all major browsers, including
> Safari and Chrome. (http://nutsmail.com)

Nutsmail SquirrelMail build is still protected by GPL. They should provide
GPLed package version without skin specific files. It is up to Nutsmail
users to exercise their rights and to make those Nutsmail changes public.

"Chrome/Safari support" is about replacing exiting html editor version with
newer fckeditor version or adding tinymce support. Nutsmail changes only
looks of SquirrelMail. All the stuff which is under the hood is publicly
available GPLed or tri-licensed third party code. It is not that complex
task to upgrade fckeditor to last 2.x build with webkit support and there
are publicly available html_mail mods that do it.

--
Tomas