Re: per user SMTP credentials

Nikolaos Milas wrote
> On 4/12/2012 12:36 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
>
>> I turned $useSendmail to false and now it does
>> use SMTP (Port 587 = "submission" - as configured). However, I can't
>> make it work with SASL-Auth.

>> Any suggestions?
>
> Not any ideas yet?

If your setup does not allow MSA without starttls, enable SSMTP service in
postfix and use 465 port and TLS enabled options in SquirrelMail.

SquirrelMail supports starttls only in 1.5-dev and requires PHP 5.1+ for
that.

Please note that encryption is useless on localhost. If crackers can see
loopback interface traffic, they already own the box.

--
Tomas