Re: error message Squirrelmail help! : You don't have permission to access /webmail/src/compose.php on this server

Hello Fredrik,

With help of a colleque I found an error in a file, which only occurers if you forward or reply a message and has in the header field CC.
The colleque has changed a setting for me and now the errors are gone at this point. We are testing it again.

Thanks for your reply,
Johan