Re: email contact on my web page, mailto for my new web site

Hi,

Whilst we are not here to help people with HTML, here are some sites you can check out.

Otherwise you can use www.w3schools.org and teach yourself the language to understand it better.

Thanks,
Kelly

On 16/11/2012, at 3:19 PM, kjtrinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi

I am making up html:

and need to know if the most secure way to include mailto into my web page html?

or, best options?