problem with tls (SMTP)

I've change configuration of sendmail to:

3.  Sendmail or SMTP       : SMTP

SMTP Settings
4.   SMTP Server           : domain.com
5.   SMTP Port             : 465
6.   POP before SMTP       : false
7.   SMTP Authentication   : login (with IMAP username and password)
8.   Secure SMTP (TLS)     : true

I can send email but I recive warning from my postfix:

 postfix/smtpd[31303]: warning: network_biopair_interop: error writing 37 bytes to the network: Broken pipe

Any ideas how to fix the pipe?

Bartosz.