HELP! My e-mail needs a nice host that offers SquirrelMail & RC & willing to pay ....

  Hi!
        Forgive me for any faux-pas'

I am a retiree from Cal Berkeley.  They are moving all
of us "great unwashed" (re: students/staff/retiree/?)
off of calmail w/ SquirrelMail and giving us over
to googleMail.

So I'm looking for a new home for my email.
I've looked all around at sites that offer SqM with
HOSTING but that's really overkill.

Found one or two that offer just email but still
want $$$ for 1 month and $$$$ (less discount) for
x Years.

Please point me to any / all sites you know that
offer cheap email hosting with SqM.
Extra points if they also have RoundCube and ??
and you know that they installed a spellcheck'r.
(some don;t

thanks!
       Joe F