Re: Unable to change password using WEBMAIL

abhishek4joy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed PHP and configured Squirell mail as the Webmail client.
> I have even enabled the Hmail server password change plugin for Squirell
> mail.
> Every thing works fine but when i try to change the password It gives the
> following error:
> COM class is not available. Password can be changed only on Windows
> servers.
> I have even enabled com.allow_dcom = true in php.ini
>
> I am using Windows server 2008.
> Hmail server : 5.3.3
> Squirell mail : 1.4.22
> Php version: 5.3.17

Please note that hmailserver plugins are owned by hMailServer developers and
they are the ones who deal with user issues related to their plugins.
hMailServer support forum is on different site.

Win 2008 comes in those flavors (older version and R2). Which one are you
using? Is it 32bit or 64bit OS? Have you checked hmailserver documentation
about required COM permissions

--
Tomas