Bug Report (Out look configuration )

Dear Team,

I want to configure microsoft outlook,and i am getting error  releted to
incoming and outgoing server.
I request to you please send me the configuration seting for outlook if
possible.
--
Regards

Kiranpal Singh
Tech.Eng.
Forbestechnosys LTD.
Jaipur Rajasthan
C+7665431773

Mail ID-kiran.singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... view a particular message
  ... use a specific plugin/function
  ... try to do/view/use ....

The description of the bug:

I can reproduce the bug by:

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

My web server information:
  PHP Version 5.1.6
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = libxml
    * 1 = xml
    * 2 = wddx
    * 3 = tokenizer
    * 4 = sysvshm
    * 5 = sysvsem
    * 6 = sysvmsg
    * 7 = standard
    * 8 = SimpleXML
    * 9 = sockets
    * 10 = SPL
    * 11 = shmop
    * 12 = session
    * 13 = Reflection
    * 14 = pspell
    * 15 = posix
    * 16 = mime_magic
    * 17 = iconv
    * 18 = hash
    * 19 = gmp
    * 20 = gettext
    * 21 = ftp
    * 22 = exif
    * 23 = date
    * 24 = curl
    * 25 = ctype
    * 26 = calendar
    * 27 = bz2
    * 28 = zlib
    * 29 = pcre
    * 30 = openssl
    * 31 = apache2handler
    * 32 = dbase
    * 33 = ldap
    * 34 = mbstring
    * 35 = mysql
    * 36 = mysqli
    * 37 = PDO
    * 38 = pdo_mysql
    * 39 = pdo_sqlite

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.16
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = calendar
    * 1 = delete_move_next
    * 2 = filters
    * 3 = mail_fetch
    * 4 = message_details
    * 5 = newmail
    * 6 = sent_subfolders
    * 7 = info
    * 8 = abook_import_export
    * 9 = add_address
    * 10 = autocomplete
    * 11 = bug_report
    * 12 = change_pass
    * 13 = check_quota
    * 14 = compatibility
    * 15 = cookie_warning
    * 16 = email_footer
    * 17 = empty_folders
    * 18 = html_mail
    * 19 = listcommands
    * 20 = move_all_messages
    * 21 = msg_flags
    * 22 = timeout_user
    * 23 = username
    * 24 = vkeyboard
    * 25 = sent_confirmation

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  dovecot
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS
ID ENABLE IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=DIGEST-MD5
AUTH=CRAM-MD5] Ready.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE
STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-MD5

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"
http://squirrelmail.org/