Add an image to the login page

Hi All

I'm not a programmer at all, but I want to be able to add an SSL site seal
image to the SM login page below the login button.

I have placed the image (siteseal.gif) in the images folder
(/usr/share/squirrelmail/images)

I am assuming I would edit /usr/share/squirrelmail/src/login.php but have
not clues as to what code I would add and where it would go. I don't want
the image to have any link to the SSL cert vendor, just to display the
seal image.

Your comments would be most helpful.

Regards

Fred