Re: Lost access to SQ - please H E L P

Nick-14 wrote:

>    Hi,
>          I went away for the weekend to find on return that I can't
>     access SQ as it give the following when I try yo login:
>     ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.
>     Query: LIST "" "someJUNK"
>
>         I did a search but found nothing - If anyone can help, please
>     reply to Nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx because I can't access the address
>     this was sent from (Oh yes - I already said that) :)

Check your IMAP server logs for space and permission issues. Your IMAP
server is dropping connection for some reason or PHP is dropping it due to
long response time. If you are only webmail user and have no access to
server itself, please contact your server support. SquirrelMail is free
webmail application and this mailing list should not be used for solving
user account problems on some webmail provider unrelated to SquirrelMail
project.

--
Tomas