Re: left frame/folder logs out ?

> Not easily without digging in the code.  I'd start by watching your
> IMAP logs to make sure nothing funny is happening there.  Is there any
> proxy or other layers between SM and the IMAP server?  Also, fiddle
> with refresh values for the folder list just for fun.  Also make sure
> no rogue plugins could be causing the problem.

Paul, thanks,

I have these 3 installed
  Installed Plugins
    1. squirrelspell 0.5
    2. New Mail (newmail) CORE
    3. empty_trash 1.4

no, it's on local host with Dovecot 2.x

I first centos repo yum installed SM 1.4.22-2.el6, I think? I also had
these issues, before I've installed 1.5, so I guess it's independent of
SM..?

refresh values - that's in front end setup, yes ?

I guess I should look in the log when I see the issue in Q

I'll see how I go, thanks again