Re: how do I disable 'list all' functionality for ldap addressbook

2012.05.03 16:30 Brian Gold rašė:
> I've got squirrelmail working fine with our ldap server functioning as a
> global address book. Is it possible to disable/remove the
> "list all" functionality from the address screen though? I don't want our
> users sending to everyone in the college using this. I
> found the "Allow listing of global file address book" setting, but setting
> it to "false" doesn't seem to have any effect.

SquirrelMail 1.4 does not have "list all" feature in LDAP backend. You had
to modify one SquirrelMail script to enable it. Backend can do only
"search for all", if you know proper keyword.

SquirrelMail 1.5-dev has it as non-default option in LDAP backend
configuration.

Set max recipient limit in your SMTP server. You can deny any email with
more than 100 recipients according to smtp specification.

--
Tomas