Re: Installed LDIF Address Book Import addition, but it does only blank screen.

> The frame goes blank when I click "LDIF Addressbook Import" under
> options.
>
> I use SM 1.4.21 under Debian Squeeze, and I have the compatibility add
> on active too.
>
> What might be the cause? No error messages seen.

FAQ: How can I diagnose blank pages?
<http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-11.html#ss11.1>

Even if you don't see any error messages on screen, there might be some in
the web-server logs. There are also good advice in chapters 10 and 12 in
the "SquirrelMail Administrator's Manual".

Please give us some more information so we can help you.

--
Fredrik Jervfors <http://fredrik.jervfors.se/>
The SquirrelMail Project