Strange folder list

Hi,

I am wondering if I can get some help here. I run Squirrelmail 1.4.20 on my machine running on Ubuntu Server 10.04. It's just so strange when I happen to find that if I created a testing folder as a sub-folder of INBOX. That testing folder appears at the bottom of the list folder. For example, here is the order of the folders after creating the new folder called Testing.
INBOX
Deleted Items
Drafts
Sent Items
      Testing

It should have appeared underneath the INBOX folder as below
INBOX
      Testing
Deleted Items
Drafts
Sent Items

I am not sure if there is something wrong with the configuration I have set on my squirrelmail or I need a plugin that does just that.

Thank you