Error while opening mails - Urgent Help required.. Thank you in advance

Hi there,

I am facing a problem with one of my users' mail box which was transferred from one centos server to another Centos server. I used scp command to copy the whole ./Maildir . But, some of the mails are populated (1300 mails out of 9000 plus) but rest messages are not converted and it shows unknown date, no header, no subject etc.. I can see these messages through webmin>Qmail Servers>Read user mails. I am trying to open through webmail squirrel mail it shows the following error even while going to the page. Also, am not able to populate those messages in Outlook 2007 as well. Any one could help on this regard, I would be grateful and am not having tht much expertise to do it alone. Can anyone help me find out where i should change what.

Please find the below Message as received on the page from Squirrelmail.

Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Date To Cc From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
Reason Given: Error in IMAP command received by server.

Thank you in advance & looking to hear from you

--
Regards,
Sreeram Ramachandran