Re: User change password problem

satimis wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Debian 6.0 server running as VM
>
> Postfix  2.7.1-1+squeeze1
>
> SquirrelMail 1.4.21
> change_pass-3.1-1.4.0
> Oracle VirtualBox
>

> I have the plugin installed.  Reboot the VM.  After login SquirrelMail.  I
> can't find where to change the password.  Please help.  TIA.

See Options -> Change Password in SquirrelMail menu line

Make sure that your configtest.php does not report failures about plugin.

Check file permissions on plugin's files and directory

Make sure that you have poppassd service working.

Make sure that you modified configuration on right SquirrelMail install, if
you have more than one.

--
Tomas