Re: Squirrel Mail 1.5.1

> A number of plug-ins available at the squirrel mail site talks about the
> version 1.5.1. But we find that the latest download is 1.4.22.

SquirrelMail 1.5.1 is removed due to security issues with that version.

> Could you kindly let me know how we can get the latest version of the
> Squirrel Mail?

http://www.squirrelmail.org/download.php

You can use the "Development version snapshots (1.5.2-svn)" instead of
1.5.1 if you want to. Pluings compatible with 1.5.1 should work with that
version too.

> Some of the plug-ins such as Check-Quota, Auto-Complete, Download-All,
> Quick-Save Small-Calender etc. are not functioning as we think they should
> in version 1.4.22. Is there any guidance available to make the plug-ins
> functioning with the latest release of Squirrel Mail?

I don't have any information about this, so hopefully someone else on the
list can answer that.

Sincerely,
Fredrik

--