Re: Users - Multisession problem

Just to be clear with an example:

1) User Bob on its PC login as bob01@xxxxxxxx on tab1 of its browser;

2) then later the same user Bob open another tab tab2 (of the same browser)
an login as info@xxxxxxxx;

3) the user Bob save some preferences on the tab1 (former bob01's tab);

4) the preferences of user info (who is actually logged on) are overwritten
with those of bob01;

So is this behaviour already known ? Or I am missing somthing ...
if yes is there any solution or pathch ?

again thanks in  advance
Roberto