[SPAM] Re: fetch mail plugin data location?

I do not mean to step on anyone toes here just
wanting to see if this is post needs some clarification
or not as to what the term data refers to:

Are you referring to the users mail data or users
custom settings data?

If its the email data itself, thats kept in the mail servers Inbox
or on the users computer depending on settings set for each
individual user.  Thats of course if this plug-in acts like
a normal POP client does which I think it does, just been
awhile since I used it.

Regards

Curtis Rubel
crubel@xxxxxxxxxx