Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [x]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ... Log on/ Sign in.

The description of the bug:

ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: CREATE "INBOX.Sent"
Reason Given: CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node
/home/coruscant/russell-ori/: Permission denied

I can reproduce the bug by:

Logging on.

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/6.0.2

My web server information:
  PHP Version 5.2.5
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = xmlwriter
    * 1 = libxml
    * 2 = dom
    * 3 = xmlreader
    * 4 = xml
    * 5 = tokenizer
    * 6 = session
    * 7 = pcre
    * 8 = SimpleXML
    * 9 = SPL
    * 10 = PDO
    * 11 = SQLite
    * 12 = standard
    * 13 = Reflection
    * 14 = posix
    * 15 = pgsql
    * 16 = pdo_sqlite
    * 17 = mysqli
    * 18 = mysql
    * 19 = json
    * 20 = hash
    * 21 = gd
    * 22 = filter
    * 23 = date
    * 24 = ctype
    * 25 = zlib
    * 26 = apache

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.13
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = spamcop
    * 1 = abook_take
    * 2 = bug_report
    * 3 = calendar
    * 4 = delete_move_next
    * 5 = filters
    * 6 = info
    * 7 = mail_fetch
    * 8 = message_details
    * 9 = newmail
    * 10 = sent_subfolders
    * 11 = translate
    * 12 = show_user_and_ip
    * 13 = jsclock
    * 14 = empty_trash
    * 15 = move_all_messages
    * 16 = folder_sizes
    * 17 = abook_import_export
    * 18 = squirrelspell
    * 19 = view_as_html
    * 20 = unsafe_image_rules

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  uw
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS
STARTTLS AUTH=LOGIN] mailbox.openface.ca IMAP4rev1 2004.357 at Fri, 23
Sep 2011 12:27:49 -0400 (EDT)
  Capabilities:  IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS
BINARY UNSELECT SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
MULTIAPPEND SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS AUTH=LOGIN

Cheers,

Russell Volckmann
Creative Director
415.337.9444 land
415.342.3082 cell
russell.volckmann  skype
russell.volckmann@xxxxxxx  ichat
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Orígami
Tactical Creativity and Branding
1 877.ORIGAMI (674.4264)
San Francisco
Montréal

http://www.origami.qc.ca

Disclaimer: This message contains privileged confidential
information which is not to be disclosed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message please contact the sender
and destroy this message as well as all existing copies
and attachments.

Confidentialité : Ce message contient une information
privilégiée,confidentielle et ne pouvant être divulguée. Si vous
n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message ou une personne
autorisée à le recevoir, veuillez communiquer avec l'expéditeur
et ensuite détruire ce message et ses fichiers joints, ainsi
que toutes les copies pouvant exister.