Re: LDAP

tomáš marnyý wrote:

> Hi,
> is there any documentation on how to setup the LDAP Address book? In the
> official documentation I found only:
> "SquirrelMail can also be configured to lookup addresses in LDAP
> directories, if the PHP installation contains LDAP support."
> This unfortunately doesn't help me much :-(
>
> I've tried to go throught the setup wit the help of the config.pl, defined
> the LDAP server, but somehow nothing is still shown in the address book.
> Is there any way how I can debug this or how I could identify, what the
> problem is?

LDAP address books are not listed in stable SquirrelMail. Go to compose
window, hit addresses button and search for address. LDAP extension must be
enabled in your PHP setup.

ldap test script in SquirrelMail software repository
(http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/trunk/squirrelmail/contrib/test_ldap.phps?revision=11044&view=markup)