Re: G/PGP Encryption plugin

2011.08.31 22:01 Bastien Sevajol rašė:
> On 31/08/2011 20:15, michael crane wrote:
>> On Wed, August 31, 2011 3:58 pm, Bastien Sevajol wrote:
>>> Hello mick,
>>> Are you talking about this:

>>> ?
>>>
>>> Yes i've read it, and i d'ont use the latest. I use 1.4.21.
>>> bux.
>> perhaps "newer versions" is not the same as "latest version"
>>
> Arf,
> Maybe i have to choose an other webmail.
> Thank's for response ;)

Officially published plugin version stopped working when SquirrelMail
1.4.9-1.4.10 added security fix in compose. That's the purpose of that
warning. Your problem is about key generation and problem should be
unrelated to compose form changes. It might be changes in newer PHP
versions (unlikely as plugin uses basic functions) or some change in
gnupg. I think plugin worked in lenny or etch. Don't remember which Debian
version I used when I was working on it. Haven't checked it on Squeeze.

You should contact developers and ask for their non-official copy.

Please note that official plugin version not only does not work. It has at
least two or three security related bugs and serious performance issues.

--
Tomas