Re: "Webpage being redirected to a new location"

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:55 AM, sarah domingo <sarahpot27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone who has encountered this problem? --
> Every time I send a message or click something,
> a notification will pop out, saying
>
> THIS WEBPAGE IS BEING REDIRECTED TO A NEW LOCATION.
>
> WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESEND THE FORM DATA YOU HAVE TYPED TO THE NEW LOCATION?
>
> I am extremely worried that my email could have been hacked.
>
> What does NEW LOCATION mean?

SquirrelMail does send a redirect after sending a message, however
I've never heard of anyone seeing a warning from their browser like
this.  You should indicate what browser/version you are using and
verify that your SquirrelMail installation is safe and has not been
attacked/compromised.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team