Re: Time-stamp wrong on incoming mail to INBOX

leloedbgy wrote:

> Hello any or everybody,
>
> I just started to use squirrelmail. All my incoming mail has the wrong
> time-stamp on it. It is actually 7 & 1/2 hours ahead of actual time. I am
> in the Pacific / Los Angeles Timezone.
>
> When registering with sourceforge I indicated the correct time.
>
> The timeclock does not appear in any of the maillists, INBOX or elsewere.
>
> I am sure, it is a simple problem, I just can't find reference or help to
> it: how to make the clock appear and how to reset it to actual local time.

SquirrelMail uses data from server's clock and user's timezone preferences.

Make sure that your webserver clock is correct and you selected correct
timezone in SquirrelMail user's personal preferences. PST is GMT-7 timezone.
Looks like you see GMT time and your server's clock is a bit off. Which
operating system is used by server? Some OSes don't support some timezone
names used by SquirrelMail. I think one of PST locations is not supported on
BSD.

If you use newer PHP version, check your PHP date.timezone configuration.