Hamid OUALLAM
P D G
HOTEL BIN ELOUIDANE
GSM : +212 661 43 00 07
Tel/Fax : +212 523 44 26 00
hamid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.hotelbinelouidane.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptqpZgJN6U
[ ] True - No need to CC me when replying
[ ] False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
... view a particular message
... use a specific plugin/function
... try to do/view/use ....

The description of the bug:

I can reproduce the bug by:

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; InfoPath.2)

My web server information:
PHP Version 5.3.0alpha2
PHP Extensions (List)
* 0 = xmlwriter
* 1 = libxml
* 2 = dom
* 3 = xmlreader
* 4 = xml
* 5 = tokenizer
* 6 = session
* 7 = sqlite3
* 8 = pcre
* 9 = SimpleXML
* 10 = SPL
* 11 = PDO
* 12 = SQLite
* 13 = standard
* 14 = Reflection
* 15 = posix
* 16 = zlib
* 17 = pgsql
* 18 = pdo_sqlite
* 19 = mysql
* 20 = json
* 21 = iconv
* 22 = hash
* 23 = filter
* 24 = fileinfo
* 25 = date
* 26 = ctype
* 27 = Phar
* 28 = ereg
* 29 = apache2handler
* 30 = memcache

SquirrelMail-specific information:
Version: 1.4.16
Plugins (List)
* 0 = abook_group
* 1 = abook_take
* 2 = bookmarks
* 3 = bug_report
* 5 = compatibility
* 6 = delete_move_next
* 8 = fortune
* 9 = html_mail
* 10 = listcommands
* 13 = mail_fetch
* 14 = message_details
* 15 = msg_flags
* 16 = newmail
* 17 = notes
* 18 = preview_pane
* 19 = sent_subfolders
* 20 = show_user_and_ip
* 21 = smallcal
* 23 = squirrelspell
* 24 = tbaddr
* 26 = translate
* 27 = view_as_html
* 31 = unsafe_image_rules
* 32 = abook_import_export
* 33 = calendar_sql_backend
* 34 = calendar

My IMAP server information:
Server type: other
Server info: * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.
Capabilities: IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE STARTTLS