Re: Cursor positon problem when replying in Firefox (v4.0.1)

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Mathew J. Newton
<squirrelmail_mjn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using Squirrelmail version 1.4.21 here and seem to have recently
> picked up a problem whereby the cursor is placed at the *end* of the
> quoted text when replying to a message instead of at the beginning as
> previously occurred.
>
> As far as I can recall I have not modified Squirrelmail's configuration
> recently however I have upgraded my browser from Firefox v3.x to v4.0.1
> and suspect that this upgrade coincides with when I first noticed the
> issue. Furthermore the problem does not occur whilst using IE8.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be and how I can
> fix/amend it? (Changing browsers would be undesirable)

SM was never made to do what you say it did.  Check your settings in
the display preferences.  If it gave you the cursor at the top, that
may have been a lucky coincidence.  I may add such an option at some
point if time allows, but it may be a bit too browser-dependent so
then again, I may not.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team