Re: Squirrelmail on linux debian

> I am running Dovecot and exim4 on Linux Debian Lenny with Apach2. I have
> a number of virtual domains and the Maildir structure is:
>
> /home/exampledomain.co.uk/user/Maildir
>
> I have installed Squirrelmail using the latest debian package but can't
> get it to work. Help please

SquirrelMail talks to Dovecot and Dovecot should be configured to use the
maildir structure, so SquirrelMail doesn't really need to know about it.

The SquirrelMail package in Debian doesn't use the debconf system, so you
have to run the configuration script for SquirrelMail. It's in
"/etc/squirrelmail/conf.pl".

There's more information to be found in the SquirrelMail documentation:
http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin.html

And some I found using Google:
http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/webmail.htm
http://wiki.debian.org/SquirrelMail