Re: New Emails Not Displaying Correctly

shirley-32 wrote:

> Can anyone help?
>
> Whenever I log into this email account all new emails are displayed as
> read, i.e. un-highlighted rather than highlighted as "un-read".  I've
> looked at all settings, which have not changed at all.  My other
> squirrelmail email account is displaying new emails correctly.

If you use same email account in other POP3 based email program, settings
are not in SquirrelMail. They are in IMAP/POP3 server.

If you don't use other email program on same account, then it is either
buggy IMAP server or somebody else is reading your emails. Or you selected
custom css and font used in CSS does not have bold variation on your
workstation.

--
Tomas