Re: Delete & Next

> I am facing problem in using button "Delete & Next".  Ideally, it
> should delete mail which I am reading and should move to next mail. It has
> been observed that it delete the current email and reach on top email in
> mail box (INBOX). In this situation, I have to refresh the INBOX in order
> to read desired email. I have tried number of settings in "Options"
> including "sort and date" . Despite lot of efforts , we are unable to fix
> this problem. I am not sure whether this is bug in squirrelmail or my
> settings are not appropriate. I am system administrator so I need to
> rectify this problem at our institute. I need your help. Your help will be
> highly appreciated.

Which SquirrelMail version are you using? It works differently in
different versions. Which plugins are installed? We need to know more
about your system to be able to help you. Please include the information
requested in the mailing list posting guidelines.

--
Fredrik Jervfors
The SquirrelMail Project