Re: Sessions

Roger Large wrote:

> After many hours of looking at code, my head hurts and my confidence is
> shot.  I would like to have access to the session information that
> squirrel mail uses.  If someone would be helpful and point me in the right
> direction to retrieving this data from the server it would be helpful....
> I have the latest version of squirrel mail and php5, that should be
> sufficient information for this simple question..

Option A. Go to webserver and check session files stored in PHP
session.save_path

Option B. edit SquirrelMail plugins/test/test.php, add
sm_print_r($_SESSION); line after displayPageHeader($color, 'none');, enable
test plugin in SquirrelMail configuration and check Test option in
SquirrelMail webmail menu. Array( lots of multiline text) will show you all
session info