Re: admin doesn't know the url [was: Squirrelmail on perdition]

On 19/11/10 16:32, Linda Clemons wrote:

> [...]

Then why do you hijack a thread? And double post within 10 minutes? Did
you read the guidelines of this list which you were asked to read before
joining? Also: think of a meaningful subject line.
http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html#ss12.3

 I am
>     the administrator for The institute for Excellence Charter School.
>     Having been away from the responsibility of the email account and
>     having that same responsibility again I CANNOT access the account. I
>     have forgotten the  username and password. The address was something
>     like www.mail.tifecs:8383.com <http://www.mail.tifecs:8383.com> but
>     that is not it. Can you please help me access the account?
>     Linda Clemons

No. Ask the one who was responsible of it before you, ask your employer,
colleagues, ISP, the one who setup your mailsystem... or be a good
administrator and check yourself on the box running the mailservices.
This list is for people administrating a squirrelmail instance. If
you're responsible for the nutsmail instance running on
mail.tifecs.com:8383, you should ask nutsmail for support, I think.