Re: abook group pagination file db backend

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Raffaele <raffaele@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> my first post, be patient please.

Welcome!  Just be sure to carefully read and respect the mailing list
posting guidelines and we'll be happy to help you out.

> Does abook group pagination plugin
> support address book in a file database or I need to setup another
> backend (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ecc.)?

It is backend-agnostic.  However, note as the README file states
(please do make sure to always read the plugin README and INSTALL
files), it creates its group mappings based on the order of the
address book backends you have, so if you change that, user's groups
will probably be corrupted (adding new ones should be fine, but
removing one or changing the order of use is only something you should
do BEFORE you install the group/pagination plugin).

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team