Re: Sanitized Email is removing links

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Wm Mussatto <mussatto@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a client who has links in some emails missing after display in
> squirrel mail.  Attached is the raw message from the server.
> We are using

IIRC, this is working as it should.  In the plain text view, all tags
are stripped.  If the remaining text has something that looks like a
web address, it will be turned into a link itself, but LINK tags (<a
href...>) will NOT - they are removed.

To see the link as the sender intended, use the "View as HTML" link
that is provided by the View As HTML plugin and/or enable this
setting: Options-->Display Preferences-->Show HTML Version by Default

> SquirrelMail 1.4.15 on debian stable with dovecot as the
> program SM talks to.
> It does not happen with all message having
> links.  But it happens consistently with email from this sender.
>
> ------------- Here is the sanitized html section --------------------
> Comparable Listings to 155th St. Larger homes on up to 2 acre lots.
> These
> look like they have been selling pretty well, quite a few solds
> in the
> last 6 months, and &quot;under
> contract&quot;   homes, also. Just trying
> to see what
> the bank will be looking at when they send it out for  an
> appraisal.
>

> Follow this link to see the page:
>
> Click to view listing(s)
>

> This link will no longer be