User information get changed in preference file

Hi,

We are using squirrellmail as our web mail. User's preference file is getting changed anonymously. Email address and full name is changing to any some other email address and full name in the same domain

We are using ldap as our user database and Retrieve User Data plugin also installed and configured to retrieve user's details from ldap database. Is there any security patch available for this?

squirrelmail version installed is 1.4.15

permission for squirrelmail data folder is given as
drwx-wx--- 2 root www-data 331776 2010-10-25 10:38 /var/lib/squirrelmail/data/
--
Regards,

Praveen C
Yukthi Systems Pvt. Ltd