Re: Vacation/Autoresponder does not work ~~ SquirrelMail version 1.4.15

gerry_lowry (alliston ontario canada) wrote:

> Scenario
> -------------
> This happens for ALL users AFAIK.
>
> My best guess is that this SquirrelMail feature has not been installed.
>
> I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.
> The person who set up hMailServer and SquirrelMail is no longer
> available.
>
> Please note:  I have full admin rights; I simply need to know how to
> fix this problem.
>
> My next action is to search Google for a solution.
> If someone already knows the solution,
> I would appreciate hearing from you.

hmailserver_vacation plugin requires PHP with COM support and valid
configuration file. If you use SquirrelMail, you already have PHP. If you
use SquirrelMail on Windows web server, you have PHP with COM support.

Make sure that configuration file (plugins/hmailserver_vacation/config.php)
is correct. If hmailserver_password plugin works in your setup and
hmailserver_vacation does not work, check COM object creation. Find line
"$hCOMApp = new COM("hMailServer.Application", $hmailserver_addr);" in
plugins/hmailserver_vacation/options.php and replace it with "$hCOMApp = new
COM("hMailServer.Application");"

If you get "This page request could not be verified and appears to have
expired." error, plugin must be updated to use newer SquirrelMail security
tokens.