Re: Bug Report

> I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
> [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
> [ x]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I ...
>
> I are not receiving email that my son sends from mnewbury@xxxxxxxxxxx I
> would really like to!  :)

Thank you for your bug report.

Unfortunately the bug you reported isn't in SquirrelMail, so there's
nothing we can do about it. SquirrelMail is a web front-end to a mail
system, and as such doesn't deal with incoming mail at all. You have to
contact your system administrator or ISP and have them help you figure
this out.

More information can be found at our page about end user support:
<http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php>

Sincerely,
Fredrik

PS. Please ask your system administrator to disable the bug report plugin
and install the yelp plugin instead.

--
Fredrik Jervfors
The SquirrelMail Project