Re: problems with change_sqlpass

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Matthias Leopold <matthias@xxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm using
>
> squirrelmail-1.4.19 (on purpose)
> change_sqlpass-3.3-1.2
> compatibility-2.0.16-1.0
>
> with apache 2.2.3 and php 4.4.4.
>
> changing passwords and displaying the success message works as expected
> when using a HTTP connection. when using HTTPS changing the password
> works, but afterwards i get redirected to a HTTP(!) page in the right

I believe if you searched the mailing list archives before posting,
you'd find that this has been reported in the past.  Also note that
this thread belongs on the squirrelmail-plugins mailing list.  I have
a new version available to test with a fix for this.  Feel free to ask
for a copy offlist.

Cheers,

 Paul

--