Re: Compose Screen lssue

>>>                 Whenever i use Address Auto completion Option with
>>> squirrelmail either for personal address book or ldap address book, it
>>> lost formatting in To, CC, BCC field and if i query any address from
>>> address book it fills that field but as well include one more To field
>>> so adding multiple address with that add no of field in compose
>>> screen.
>>>
>>> I have attached the image of compose screen so kindly take a look and
>>> if possible let me know the solution to fix the same.
>>>
>>> Suggestion:- This plugin  must work like gmail address auto completion
>>> feature works.
>>
>> You are using NutsMail or something similar.  NOT SquirrelMail.
>> Please take your support request to them.
>
>                 I have sent you the screenshot from my test nutsmail
> installation but basically i use squirrelmail.
>
> I had this issue with squirrelmail so i switched to nutsmail to test
> the same with nutsmail but problem is there too.
>
> I need your help to figure it out.

1) please read the mailing list posting guidelines and stop
top-posting and do not reply to me -- reply to the list
2) your image attachment shows nothing wrong that I can see (also, if
you want help here, don't use NutsMail), and your problem description
is not clear at all to me
3) indicate what plugin you are referring to... if it's a third party
plugin issue, you're better off posting to the plugins mailing list

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team