Re: Collapsable Folders broken with Dovecot IMAP server

2010.07.22 18:47 Ole Holm Nielsen rašė:
> Thanks so much for pointing out the bug in 1.4 that is fixed in 1.5.1,
> Tomas!

I've only remembered that missing parent folders are added automatically
in 1.5.1.

> Question: The bugfix that you mention, is there any chance that it can be
> applied to SquirrelMail 1.4, so that I can simply patch my RedHat RHEL5
> squirrelmail-1.4.8-5.el5_4.10 RPM package ?  Which item in the ChangeLog
> refers to the mentioned bugfix ?

It was part of changes in mailbox cache generation code. I can't point at
some specific Changelog entry. It was ages ago.

We are talking about open source software here and not about stone
sculptures. Issue can be fixed. Fix adds missing parent folders, when
mailbox cache is generated. It is up to SquirrelMail developers to fix
issues in code. I am not a SquirrelMail developer.

http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html#ss5.6

--
Tomas