Re: Secure Login Plugin

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Jason Carson <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am currently using SquirrelMail 1.4.15 and would like to upgrade to the
> latest version (1.4.20).
>
> My problem is that I can't get the Secure Login plugin found here...
>
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=61
>
> ...to work with any version after 1.4.15 which is the reason why I am
> still using that version.
>
> The plugin hasn't been update since May 14 2008. Does anyone know how to
> get the Secure Login plugin to work with SquirrelMail 1.4.20?

Please submit a more informative inquiry if you would.  You need to
define "can't get ... to work."

Works fine for me.  I'm guessing you have it configured to return to
an insecure HTTP connection after logging in but have
$only_secure_cookies set to true in the main SquirrelMail
configuration file (or using the configuration utility, 4. General
Options --> 16. Only secure cookies if poss.).  But then again, you
give no useful details of what problem you are facing.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team