Re: Debian & Squirrelmail

On Wed, July 14, 2010 07:19, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> straygrey wrote:
>>
>> Can someone please tell me on the current version of Debian which
>> release
>> of
>> squirrelmail should I be using?
>> I have Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16 on my server.
>>
> http://packages.debian.org/squirrelmail
> --
Actually, you might look at upgrading your entire debian.  Current stable is lenny not etch so your php package should be something lenny.

Off of that you should get SquirrelMail 1.4.15

-------

William R. Mussatto, Senior Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com
Ph. 909-920-9154 ext 101
Direct: 909-962-8547
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by mistake, please contact the sender immediately.