Feature request: Show only unread messages

I don't know if this is actually implemented in the newest versions, I use
Debian package (.15 if I remember right).

It would be great to limit the view of messages only to those of unread.
With large IMAP mailboxes in threaded view the unread messages may be many
pages away from the 1st and finding them may be tedious.