mailbox refresh to wrong mail folder on select of unread message

Hi all,

I'm playing around with SQ1.5.2 20100624 and have noticed that when you're in a mail folder other than Inbox and you click on an unread message to read it, the mailbox refreshes to change the status of that message from unread to read but the shown mail folder in the center pane changes to Inbox. So you have to manually return to the mail folder you were looking in.

This happens when 'Always Refresh Message List When Using Preview Pane' Is checked. When that's not checked the unread/read status doesn't change in the center pane when you click a message to read it.

The latter is logical but the first 'problem' I point out seems fixeable. Does anyone know how?

Grtz,

Patrick