Re: Odd error: "Undefined index: EXISTS"

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt
<Ralf.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Most of these errors seem to indicate that the IMAP server didn't
>> respond as it should have (or SquirrelMail failed to parse the
>> response correctly) to a SELECT command.  Perhaps the difference is
>> the mailbox/folder being SELECTED (maybe an empty folder?).  So
>> tracking it down may be hard, but let's see...
>
> I'm using imapproxy. Maybe that could also be a source?

Could be, but doesn't seem likely to me at this point.  Once the
suggested logging catches an instance of this, you could cut out
imapproxy for a while to see if the issue goes away I suppose.

>> > I think the patches you supplied to me to fix the header display issue
>> > changed the line numbers.
>>
>> Sorry, can you refresh my memory of what issue/patch that was?
>
> Ther was an issue with unencoded characters in the subject line and
> PHP5 would go into an infinite loop

The patch for that issue should only have been in functions/strings.php

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team