Re: Bug Report

2010/6/9 Andrea Menini - SIAE Pavia <andrea.menini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> ENG:
>
> Good evening,
> you point out that after installing SquirrelMail version 1.4.19, not open
> attachments like. doc,. xls,. mjp. The only attachments that are open.
> Pdf.

What do you mean by "not open"?  Please explain *exactly* what you are
trying to do (including every mouse click) and what happens as a
result.

By default, SquirrelMail handles attachments fine.  The easiest thing
to do might be to install a fresh, clean SquirrelMail (no plugins, no
patches, etc.) and test it first.  Then add your customizations one by
one and see which one breaks.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team