Re: security scam from 'update.co.uk'

> I've just received an e mail from 'update.co.uk' asking me for my
> username, password, and date of birth as they are making updates to email.
> I cant imagine this is a legitimate but I dont want to disrupt my email
> if it is. do you know anything about this company?

It's a scam. No serious ISP would ever ask you anything in order to do
maintenance or updates to their system. In my opinion you can safely
ignore such mails. And if your ISP by any chance would need to contact you
they'd use their own domain and not something like <update.co.uk>.

--
Fredrik Jervfors
The SquirrelMail Project