Please Help

Dear Anyone

I have been using Squirrel Mail for some years now to read my email.
Occasionally I pop into Horde to delete my mail and purge.  Over the last
day or 2 I have gone into Horde and noticed that I have some unread email
which are not showing in Squirrel Mail.  This worries me as I do not want
to miss mail sent to me.  How can I see ALL my received email in Squirrel
Mail and why do you suppose it has changed recently.  Is it something I
have check boxed.  I am not very technical.

Please help
Karen

The Green Umbrella Day Nursery Limited is registered in England and the
registration number is 05363794.  The registered address is 114A Milton
Road, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS23 2UW