syncgw 1.32.28: Support for multiple devices

A new version of syncgw server has been released.

Major change in this version is the "multi-device" support: Starting
with this release you may synchronize e.g. your contact data between
multiple cell-phones and your SquirrelMail installation without getting
double records on any device.

syncgw is a SyncML server which adds synchronization capabilities to
your SquirrelMail installation. With our software you can synchronize >
your contact data from your cell phone or hand held device with
SquirrelMail contacts. In SquirrelMail, the file located address book as
well as the DSN MySQL address book is supported.

If you want to read more about the support features, then please visit
our home page at http://www.syncgw.com.

Feel free to leave any comment or suggestion in our support forum
located at http://syncgw.com/pages/forum.php.

Please enjoy!
Your
syncgw Team

P.S
We would greatly appreciate if SquirrelMail administrator may add a
reference to our company on
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/ThirdPartySupport.
Please let us know, how we can support this.